Saturday, May 8, 2010

What's that Smell?

I haven't been able to smell or taste for over a month. I thought I was just having allergies (which I've never had before). I haven't been able to smell candles burning, poopy diapers, nothing. We've saved $$$ because I won't go out to eat if I can't taste it! It has been so frustrating! Preston had us over for a BBQ. Nothing! For Dave's birthday (over a month ago) we went to Black Angus to get his free steak dinner. I couldn't taste a thing! I need to eat, but it is no fun when you can't taste. Funny thing is, I have NEVER been hungry all these weeks. I just have to remember to eat. How could we market this diet? Anyone who knows me knows that food is my life. I love to eat more than anything! Maybe that is one reason I have been depressed lately (besides doing tests for cancer!!!!) Normally I'd get me something fabulous to eat, and all would be right with the world. At least for a little while. I finally got some medicine last night for my sinus infection. I just went to Wal-Mart where someone was making and selling Kettle Corn, with free samples. I could taste it! So if this continues, we are at Oregano's TODAY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment