Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Tomorrow, tomorrow, I don't love ya, tomorrow

Tomorrow I find out the results of the blood test, PET Scan, and Bone Marrow Biopsy. This whole experience has been absolutely SURREAL! Has anyone else ever felt like that? Things like this happen to other people. I don't even want to go to the appointment. Best case scenario: No signs of cancer, but the doctor still wants me to do Chemo. If that happens, I will probably get a second opinion.

Before Elder Mason Crandell called on Sunday, I asked my other kids if I should tell him about the Chemo. I had told him everything else, but not that. Everyone said I should tell him so that I could tell him on the phone instead of a letter. So I told him just before we hung up. I really don't want him to worry, but the faithful prayers of a missionary might come in handy.

Dave and I went to the temple tonight. I'm trying to be calm and accept whatever happens. It's hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment